The 1901 Census of this part of High & Low Bishopside is covered by film RG 13/4037, ED 2, folios 26-41. The Census
was carried out by enumerator Oliver Kingdon.
The district of Pateley Bridge contained 689 people on the day of the census.
'Comprising part of the Township of High & Low Bishopside on both sides of the road leading to Wath from Pateley Bridge including Wath, Yeadon, Laverack, Mount Pleasant, Wild Carr, Quarry Houses, Drayman's Field, Knott, Kiln Hill (on both sides of the road), Low Plain, the village of Glasshouses and Mill, Stock Plain, Dredging Box, Bank House'