calverley

© CalverleyInfo 2001-2014 - all rights reserved. This page last updated November 5, 2012

Idle Parish Church Records: Baptisms Menu

The Parish Church for Idle is dedicated to the Holy Trinity. The old Chapel of Ease was built in 1630, replacing an earlier building known from 1584. Baptisms from before 1829 are included here where it is possible to extract them from Calverley Parish registers. Baptisms for Idle may appear or be duplicated in the Calverley Parish section. This file is now complete.

 
.