Included here are the records from St James Mission Church in the Pudsey Waterloo area.
The first of these mission churches was named St James, Waterloo Mission, and stood from 1885 to 1915
at the bottom of Cromack View. The second of the mission churches was named St James Church Woodhall
with Waterloo, which stood from 1915 to 1959 a short distance away on Waterloo Road.