The 1911 Census of Thornthwaite with Padside is covered by film RG 14/25834, ED 3.
The Census was carried out by enumerator Mrs Mary Bradbury and contains 176 persons. The data is presented here in its original
order. Schedule is the number given to each separate household and is reproduced
here to help show the whole household.
Eccl. Parish of Thornthwaite (part of): Fernbeck Diary, Folly Gill, Ivy House, Folly Hall, Leeming Style Lane, Red Syke, Wood Cottage, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Brow Top, Thornthwaite House, Brandreth House, Church Lane, Chapel Houses, St Saviour Church, The Springs, Wilks House, High and Low Houses, Bents Farm, Moorhouse Hill Primitive Methodist Chapel, Calf Craggs, Roundabout, New House, Padside, Padside Green, Yates House, Padside Hall, The Ridge, High House, Hummerstone Bank, High Platts.
Eccl. Parish of Greenhow Hill, St Mary's (part of): Redlish House, Little Redlish and Newbould's Houses