© CalverleyInfo 2001-2013 - all rights reserved. This page last updated April 1, 2013

St Cuthbert's, Pateley Bridge: Baptisms


The church of Pateley Bridge was a busy chapelry in Ripon parish, originally dedicated to St Mary. Due to the poor condition of St Marys, the current church was built in 1828 and dedicated to St Cuthbert.

Known records begin in 1551. These records are under transcription and records will be added as sections are transcribed.