The 1911 Census of Menwith with Darley is covered by film RG 14/25833, ED 2.
The Census was carried out by enumerator John H Whitley and contains 580 persons. The data is presented here in it's original
order. Schedule is the number given to each separate household and is reproduced
here to help show the whole household.
The whole of the Civil Parish of Menwith-with-Darley: Post Office, Corn Mill, "Wellington Inn", Darley Carr, Low Lane, Lawns Farm, Creamery Lane, Scott Beck, Hookstones, Hookstones School, Maltkiln, Day Ash, Volta House, Delves Ridge, Forest Moor Farm, Thorn Hill House, Mount Park Farm, Long Slack, Forest Lodge, Nessfield, Moorcock Hall, Mount Pleasant, Prospect Farm, Turpin Lair, Heck Gill Head, Fairfield House, Egmond House, Milner Mount, North View, Holly Bank, Craike Lane, Rhodes Lane, Heck Gill, Port House, Sheepscote Hill, Primitive Methodist Chapel, Sheepscote Lane, Fringill, Stumps Lane, Turner Ing, Dicken Dykes, Stone Beds, North Pole, Lolly Bogs, Cinder Hills, The Holme, "New Inn", Moke Hill, Nidd Lane Top, South View, Stumps Lane Bottom, Sunny View, Friends Meeting House, Tunnel Bank, Silverdale, Prospect Row, Railway Station and Cottages, Waller's Square, Stocks Green, Green Lane, Walker Farm and House, Christ Church, Vicarage, Field House, Darley House, Milner Fold and Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Laburnum Cottage.