This chapel is situated in Valley Road, Littlemoor,
Pudsey. It was built in 1868 at a cost of £2000 and closed in
1967. Marriages by chapel started in June 1902. The reference
number refers to the registration held at Leeds Register Office.
There were certainly earlier marriages where the registrar attended.
These records are found under North Bierley Register Office and are now located
at Bradford R. O.