calverley

© CalverleyInfo 2001-2013 - all rights reserved. This page last updated November 2, 2012

Windhill Wesleyan Chapel Burials: Owlet Road Cemetery

 

 

Burials started at the Owlet Road cemetery in 1855, but burials were continued at Crag Road until 1918. From 1893 the cemetery was run by a Trust and sold to Shipley UDC in 1963, then to become Bradford Metropolitan under the local Government re-organisation of 1974.